Byrd Tile Services
Beyond offering products from over 75 tile manufacturers, Byrd Tile also provides a full range of services for the convenience of our customers. From tile design to job-site delivery and everything in between, count on the experts at Byrd Tile.
Our tile services include:
- Convenient showrooms in Raleigh and Greenville, NC
- Appointments with our professional tile design staff
- Tile warehouses stocked with hundreds of products for immediate delivery
- Job-site tile delivery available
- Special orders from over 100 manufacters from around the world
- Manufacturers technical support
- Marketing support for tile dealers and other clients
- Customer support from industry-experienced personnel
Selecting your tile
When you are ready to make final selections, you and a Byrd Tile design consultant will complete a detailed selection form. Drawings may be included and are to show design ideas only – they are not to scale.
• Tile color – Since our showrooms are designed around color coordinates and typically a basic color scheme has been determined, this is a great place to start. Our design consultants are available to assist you in coordinating your tile with all your interior finishes.
• Selecting the right tile for your application – Tiles have to meet certain durability criteria in order to be utilized in certain applications. Be sure the usage that is displayed on the label meets the durability requirements for your application.
• Versatility – While tile uses are virtually unlimited, there may be certain trim shapes needed to give your job that custom look. Our labels will inform you if trim is available. See one of our professionals to help you choose the right options.
Budgets and quotes
At Byrd Tile, we work very hard to stay in your budget. When you come to your tile design appointment, please be ready with your budget amount or your allowance if you are working through a builder or contractor. Once the tile selection form is complete, share your selection sheet with your contractor or installer. They may be able to determine the quantities for you. In most cases, the contractor will purchase the materials from us and give you a turnkey (materials and labor) price.
Even though our Raleigh and Greenville tile warehouses stock hundreds of products for quick pickup, we have many special order products available as well. Placing an order for special order tiles should be viewed as a final decision. There can be absolutely no return of these products.
To learn more about tile delivery or any of our other tile services, please contact Byrd Tile. Our friendly, knowledgeable design and sales staffs are ready to answer your tile questions.
Byrd Tile Distributors has the best selection of quality tiles and a professionally trained design staff that make the whole process seamless and enjoyable.
Joel Williams, Williams Realty and Building Company